you know the rules. anyone can play. 1st to comment with the right answer wins the points. all unanswered question's points automatically go to me on wed at noon. red questions are up for grabs. no cheating. have fun!
movie taglines - 1000pts
1. love means never having to say you're sorry.
love story - robyn
2. the coach is waiting for his next beer. the pitcher is waiting for her first bra. the team is waiting for a miracle. consider the possibilities.
bad news bears - robyn
3. an adventure 65 million years in the making.
jurassic park - robyn
4. open 'til midnight.
empire records - robyn
5. somebody said get a life... so they did.
thelma and louise - andrea
6. the music is on his side
footloose - andrea
7. how do i loathe thee? let me count the ways.
10 things i hate about you - robyn
characters (all about the bobs) - 500pts
8. bob woodward - all the president's men
robert redford- robyn
9. robert 'bob' paulson - fight club
meatloaf - andrea
10. bobby ray - sweet home alabama
ethan embry - robyn
tv trivia - 1000pts
11. what was stephanie tanner's middle name on "full house"
judith - emily
12. what street did the conner family live on in the tv show "roseanne?"
delaware - andrea
13. in the show "7th heaven" what was the camden's dog's name?
happy - emily
14. who was the only brady to ever have a kissing scene?
bobby - andrea
15. buffy summers lived in what fictional town?
sunndydale - robyn
16. what was the name of rosco's basset hound on the series "the dukes of hazzard?"
flash - emily
17. who was alex p. keaton's role model?
richard nixon - andrea
18. "the jeffersons" was a spin off from what tv show?
all in the family - andrea
19. this singer sang the theme song to "pee wee's playhouse"
cyndi lauper - andrea
20. name the hangout where the gang from "saved by the bell" spent their time. the maxx - robyn
robyn - 8500
andrea - 7500
emily - 3000