Monday, October 11, 2004

6 things that made today a happy day....

***i got a random video email from jaclyn of herself singing a song she made up this summer. i was laughing so hard when i was watching it, tears were welling up in my eyes. it absolutely made my day! thanks jackie-cakes!

***mom took me shopping for clothes. it's been a long time since that's happened...so it was incredibly nice (especially since i'm poor).

***i had a fun email from stephen who sent me a fun old outkast song...B.O.B. fun stuff.

***i went to eat with my mom and brothers, and then we drove around and looked at used cars. my brother wants a truck and i want a jeep. hey, it was fun dreaming.

***i got a new book...when God writes your life story by eric and leslie ludy.

***i finally talked to jill today. maybe if i'm lucky i'll get to see her sometime before the wedding.

No comments: