Wednesday, February 08, 2006

jump (for my love)

just because it's a great song...and it's what i'm listening to. and no other reason than that.

i'm getting a little weirded out about the fact that yet another friend is getting married. and this time i can't pass it off as if i don't care. because i do. brooke is the oldest friend i have that i still talk to. i'm so happy for her. but at the same time, i know that marriage will change our friendship. as much as we both don't want it to. that's just the way it is. i've had close friends that have gotten married. actually, almost every one of my closest friends from recent years in my life are married. and in every single circumstance the friendship has changed drastically. actually, i don't really talk to them anymore. and it sucks.

blah. i need someone to jump for my love.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy,
There is a guy I work with that has a lazy eye and a crustashe, do you want me to talk to him for you?
Just say the word.

Amy said...

eww. gross.

FlipFlopParty said...

amy hey, you should go for the guy with the lazy eye and the crushtashe, i am intrested to see what your kids would look like..haha, just kidding! amy, i love you! remember, we still have each other!! :) GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE!! haha!

Chris said...

so is there a better time on tuesday for me to post my trivia? you had said you're not up that late. and how do we get more ppl to play? most of my friends are no good at movie trivia. let me know.

Chris said...

trivia goes up tonight at midnight eastern time

Amy said...

i missed out again. i suck.

Tanis said...

Friends come and go, that's the way of life, constant change. But friends are never forgotten you carry them with you forever, not always on the surface, but from time to time you will do ar say something that will for that brief moment remind you of the friendship you had with a certian person....