1.) everyone can play.
2.) everyone starts with 0 pts because when i switched comment servers i lost all previous points. sorry.
3.) each correct answer is worth 1000 pts.
4.) points will be awarded and posted by the person who has the correct answer first. if no one gets the quote correctly, the points automatically go to me.
5.) no cheating!
ready, set, GO!
1. "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."
2. "I want to do something for her... but what?"
"Oh, there's the usual things; flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep."
3. "I need to talk to you. Every time I call you're either taking a bath, washing your hair or you're out of the country. That was a good one, by the way."
4. "I'm sorry, what was the question? I was distracted by the half-masticated cow rolling around in your wide-open trap."
5. "Basic Principles. No matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet; he just needs the right broom."
6. "What difference does it make where you buy underwear? What difference does it make? Underwear is underwear! It's underwear wherever you buy it! in Cincinnatti or wherever!"
7. "You want to find an outlaw, hire an outlaw. You want to find a Dunkin' Donuts, call a cop."
8. "Your dad could sell a ketchup Popsicle to a woman in white gloves."
9. "You said you couldn't be with someone who didn't believe in you. Well I believed in you. I just didn't believe in me. I love you. always."
10. "You try getting ready quickly when you look like this! I'm so fat and there's gonna be nothing but beautiful skinny girls there!"
"That's because they're all coked-out whores, honey."
"I wanna be a coked-out whore!"
11. "I'll tell you what I'm doing. I want to buy eight hot dogs and eight hot dog buns to go with them. But no one sells eight hot dog buns. They only sell twelve hot dog buns. So I end up paying for four buns I don't need. So I am removing the superfluous buns."
12. "What if you're wrong? Huh? What if it's all in our hands and you just walk away? No names, no phone numbers, what do you think's gonna happen? Do you think good ol' fate is gonna deliver my information to your doorstep? "
13. "I would like to say this. Tardiness is not something you can do on your own. Many, many people contributed to my tardiness. I would like to thank my parents for never giving me a ride to school, the LA city bus driver who took a chance on an unknown kid and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins without which I'd never be tardy."
14. "And you wouldn't be so brave if you'd ever smelled the Bog of Eternal Stench."
15. "All right, I know what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a guy who's not married, not into drugs, not an alcoholic, not a deadbeat, but not somebody that works twenty hours a day."
"Cute is not a consideration."
16. "Where do these stairs go?"
"They go up."
17. "He don't make sense, I don't make sense, together we make sense."
18. "Hey, ______, no time for love. We've got company."
19. "That's right! A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have."
20. "Have you ever had déjà-vu?"
"Didn't you just ask me that?"