Friday, April 15, 2005

ashley, is this what you call acid reflux?

my stomach is in knots. i'm so nervous and anxious. i went to the bank yesterday to see if i could be approved for a loan. everything was fine and she told me to just bring the paperwork from the dealer back to her. my grandpa went to check out the explorer to make sure everything was working good and see if i was really getting a good deal on it. he's exteremly critical on cars, so i felt really good about it when he confirmed that it seemed like a great vehicle and it was in really good shape. he thinks the guy is giving me a good deal with my trade in. so everything worked out. when i called my grandpa to ask him if he'd check it out for me, he was still working, so he wasn't able to do it until later. it was 5:10 before i got back to the dealer and they close at 5:30. he drew up the paper i needed for the bank, but since the bank closes at 5:30 too, there was no way i could make it. i tried my best, but it was on the other side of town and trying to get through 10 red lights wasn't making it easy on me. so i pulled into the bank at 5:29...doors were locked. once i get the paperwork taken care of at the bank, i can do the trade and pick up my new car!!! the bank closes at 5:30 today...the dealer closes at 5:30...and i get off work at 5:30. so i'm smart enough to know that i can't be in three places at once. it's too far away to take care of it on my lunch break, so i'm hoping that i can get off early to take care of some "personal business." if i can't, it looks like it'll be wed before i can get this all worked out because i'm working saturday. hopefully nobody will want to buy it before then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you can go get it!!! that would be awesome...

Amy said...

did anyone get the reference to ashley simpson? or am i just that big of a dork. i think me asking and pointing it out definitely answers my question.

Anonymous said...

ha anytime you say "ashley" on here i assume you're referring to me and i could not remember us discussing acid reflux HA :)