Wednesday, September 22, 2004

"you were always saying something you swear you'd never say again."

nothing very exciting going on around here. my police report is ready to be picked up, so i suppose i'll be doing that tomorrow. i wish they'd catch that stupid theif and stick them in jail!

i talked brooke into going to nashville with me on monday for the career fair. i think i've slowly convinced her that she needs to move with me. i love her to death and i'd miss her if i had to move without her...but i'm not sure if that's a wonderful idea, or if i've just convinced myself it is. since she's the only friend who's actually been around for me both physically (and not just on the phone) and emotionally (listening to me complain about everything), i've realized how much i've missed our "inseperable friendship" that we used to have.

it's so late, and my house is so incredibly quiet, so i turned on guster's keep it together album (lost and gone forever is great too). the more i listen, the more i love it. it's funny to me that bethany and my friend keith are the only people i'd ever heard of that liked guster. then this summer, our worship leader, ken, showed up with a brown guster shirt one night. it totally blew my mind, so that night, ken made the top of my "cool list."

brooke and i rented two movies today. so instead of coming out and telling you what i watched, i think we'll play MOVIE TRIVA!! fun time, fun times! so...the first quote is worth 5000 pts. the second quote is worth 8000 pts. have fun and good luck!

#1
It is possible that the two utes...
Ah, the two what? Uh... uh, what was that word?
Uh... what word?
Two what?
What?
Uh... did you say "utes"?
Yeah, two utes.
What is a ute?
Oh, excuse me, Your Honor...
two YOUTHS.

#2
My father, the inventor of toaster strudel, would not be too happy about this.

No comments: