Tuesday, August 24, 2004

hope

so a lot of crazy stuff has been going on. after talking with rich the night before last, he was seriously set on trying to help me out. so he called me yesterday and told me that he talked to a friend who works in this production company and he sent him my resume and the guy was going to look at it and see what he could do. so then he calls me a few hours later and asks me if i can set up a phone interview for the next day (today). i was very excited about even a possibility. so i talked to the guy today on the phone. he offered me a freelance job working on one of rich's projects. how cool is that?? so i'll get paid to get experience and work on a really cool project that's for an old friend. the guy was so cool. he told me that if the project turns out well, he can use it to pass on to others, or they might be able to hire me within the company. either way, it's a great deal. i'll get to hang out with rich some to get his vision and input. i can work from anywhere i want. i have a couple weeks to work on it, so i can make it as good as i want it to be. and i'll get paid to gain experience!!! and it's a project i think i'll love doing. it's so crazy how God worked so quickly with this whole situation. it just gives me a great sense of peace knowing that He hasn't forgotten about me...and he will provide for my every need. if i just give him time. : )

No comments: