Thursday, April 15, 2004

so my mom left with my aunt to go to louisiana today. as they were leaving, i was thinking about how great it would have been to take off work thurs. and friday and just hop in the car and go with them. the 9 hr drive would feel like 3 compared to the day at work tomorrow feeling like 23408734 hrs. blah. blah. blah. anyway...i'm really trying to be positive about my last days there, but it's just not working. i'm so not motivated. anyway, instead of going to LA, i had to go to the oral surgeon for a consultation about getting my wisdom teeth taken out. my bottom ones are growing in sideways and they're making my whole lower row of teeth crooked. these will be the hard ones to remove. my top teeth will be able to actually be pulled, which seems insane to me, but whatever, he's the boss. i'm pretty pumped about getting an iv stuck in my arm and having my gums stuck with shots. then, i get to act like i'm drunk...how fun. in all honesty, i think it's going to suck!

No comments: