Wednesday, April 14, 2004

so i'm really excited about seeing eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. i think i'm going to do it this weekend if i can find someone to go with me. i love movies that make you think, and i definitely think this will be one that i love. last night i went to the movies with my best friend, brooke, to see the prince and me . it was very much what i expected - a cute girly movie that is exteremly predictable and very much fits the mold. although i must admit, i really did enjoy it. i'm a big fan of julia stiles and the lead guy "eddie" is a hottie with an accent. another movie i want to see is the new MGM movie saved! i've been reviewing so many articles and posts written about it. bethany first told me about it a few weeks ago and i watched the trailer. personally, i think it looks really good and i'll probably go see it anyway. the best review i've found can be viewed here.
also, tonight i caught up on my one tree hill viewing. wow! this show has captured me. it is seriously my new dawson's creek. and anyone who knows how much i absolutely love dawson's creek knows that this is major. it's still in it's first season and every week i'm captivated. great show! i can't wait to get off work on tues. and come home and sit in front of my tv to watch this show.

No comments: