Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!



Today is one of my favorite days of the year. The first day of March Madness.

Yes, I'm a little crazy.

My friends don't understand why I'd rather watch basketball than hang out with them.

There's just something about it that I absolutely love!

I'm not a crazy basketball fan, but I LOVE March Madness. The only team I really follow throughout the year is Kentucky. And let me tell you. It's been our year! With the oncoming of Calipari and the amazing recruiting class, we've definitely had our share of good fortune this year. Something I haven't seen in full force in over ten years!

So with all that to say, I'm super excited that when I filled out my bracket, I didn't even hesitate, or feel it was impossible when I wrote Kentucky into that final championship game.

Go CATS!

Who are you rooting for?

Who do you want to see in that championship game?

Who is your final pick?

2 comments:

emily said...

I love March for many reasons! This is the first one in Tennessee in a while that I have been this excited about basketball and believe that we might go far...what a difference a year makes. :)

My friends made fun of me Sunday for being glued to my phone at the baby shower. Saturday's game I think will be in the middle of a bday celebration at a restaurant. Hoping they have tvs w/ the game on!

The best person ever!!! said...

omg im random too follow me plz