Monday, May 11, 2009

iphone envy...yes, me!

I've wanted an iphone since before they even came out. I've been trying to assess my situation with my current provider, but haven't been incredibly motivated to figure it all out financially. I am no longer under contract and my phone could use an upgrade. Now, of course, I don't need one, but I'm ready for a change. And recently, I've had several friends who have gotten iphones. I am suffering from iphone envy.

Tonight, I spent some time trying to figure out the difference in prices and what I'd be paying monthly. I would actually be saving money every month if I switched, but I'd have to pay for the phone up front.

My big dilemma comes from my beef with AT&T in the past. In 2003, I had their services and got completely screwed, so I'm a little hesitant to go back.

Oh...what to do!?!?

2 comments:

robyn said...

one tiny benefit (in the grand scheme): mobile-to-mobile minutes with your favorite friend who lives in arkansas...

i never thought i'd want one, but i'm kind of feeling the envy, too... but i'm pretty sure i'll let it pass...

Amy said...

True story. And pretty much every other friend I have. Tough choice...