Monday, August 18, 2008

Fight Like A Girl!


This year I will be participating in the Komen Greater Nashville Race for the Cure® on October 4th in downtown Nashville. My friend, Laura, was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this summer. I will be walking with Laura's team Fight Like A Girl to support her and her fight against breast cancer.


I believe everyone should fight for causes they can be passionate about. This is definitely something I want to support, and I'm hoping you will as well.


Statistics show that one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. If you would like to make a difference, please consider donating through this website, or you can sign up to walk along with me and my team.


Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Greater Nashville Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure

1 comment:

Laura Thomas Hall said...

Thank you Amy for walking with me and also for being such a fabulous and supportive friend! I couldn't ask for a better office mate.
Laura