Thursday, August 23, 2007

That’s my life...

If everything goes as planned, I will be signing a contract on a condo tomorrow. I am excited and nervous. Everyone keeps giving me a hard time about my committment issues.

I went to the dentist yesterday. He thought I was 19. I just laughed and said "Not quite."

Reese's put out a special edition of peanut butter and banana creme Reese's cups. Someone brought me one to try. They made me want to gag.

I got my tires rotated and balanced yesterday. I think they forgot the balance part...because something was not right once my car hit 65mph. I took it back, it should be fixed when I get off work.

I went to Bowling Green last night to have dinner with my brother. It's a little over an hour drive. I got on the interstate to come home last night and it looked like a parking lot. It took me 3 1/2 hrs to get home. It was way past my bedtime when I got home. I was definitely cranky.

Our electricity went off sometime during the night. I overslept...but only by about 30 minutes. Thank goodness for that internal alarm clock.

I am working the front desk at our office right now. I don't know how I got asked to do it, but working the front desk is really like a vacation. I just have to sit here and answer the phone. It's only rang 3 times in the 3 hours I've been sitting here.

I need to find things to do that don't cost money.

Britany Spears was suppose to record a duet with Justin Timberlake, but dropped out at the last minute. Don't worry JT, I'll come sing with you!

No comments: