Friday, July 13, 2007

Roadtrippin'

Update from the road
7/3/07
*The roadtrip to get to Jaclyn's went well. We ended up getting to Va around 2am.
*This morning, we slept in and went to Old Town Alexandria. It was so cute! I have lots of pics, but I probably won't have them up until later.
*Right now we are trying to decide if we want to spend the 4th of July in New York City or DC. I think they're both very great options! :)
*I am soooooo excited about NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/5/07
*We spent the 4th of July in NYC!! It was amazing. Hopefully I'll have pics up soon!
*I can now check off MD, CT, NY, and DE off the list of states I've visited!
*We spent about 8 hrs in NYC and about 10 hrs on the road. But it was definitely worth it!

7/6/07
*DC was a blast! Even in the heat.
*I loved the Albert Einstein statue chillin' in the park!
*Tomorrow we will spend another 10 hours on the road. Good times!

No comments: