Thursday, July 27, 2006

Finally...a break!

Sometimes we just need a break away from every normal thing we know. I've been so exhausted lately. I've been waking up late, getting to work late, and being frustrated with myself because of it all. I've been in need of a break in a major way, but I'm using all of my PTO to go home to visit my dad every weekend.

Today, I got a treat! I left work at 2pm after feeling like crap all weekend. I called Sarah on my way home to see if she was up for going to the pool. Luckily, she was home and game for the pool. So we laid out and went swimming. It was amazing! I've been wanting to hang out at the pool for over a month now! Then, Mark joined us and we went to Buca de Beppo for dinner...all before 5:30. I came home, watched tv, played online...and I'm going to bed and it's only 9:20!!!

I love today! It was very worry-free...which is defintiely what I needed!

No comments: