Thursday, May 11, 2006

Gone...

I think America is dumb for voting for Katharine McFAKER. Chris definitely didn't deserve to go home! I'm so sad...he was my boy! My hatred for Katharine grows...if she wins, I'm for real going to be pissed. She was the worst one last night for sure. The look on their faces when they announced it...and Ryan made me crazy with the way he did it. Did you see the look on Chris' face? He was totally caught off guard. And Katharine even knew she should have gone home...she was totally shocked. Even Simon said she deserved to go home. Ugh. I hate that I'm this invested in these people. I've been watching and rooting for 9 weeks now...and then, we all get crapped on. It's all turned in to a big popularity contest. Why did I ever start watching American Idol? Blah!

No comments: