once again, it's time for movie trivia! 1000pts for each question. there is a theme...and it's 2000pts for whoever can guess it. as always...NO CHEATING! have fun!
1. "Drive carefully. And don't forget to fasten your condom."
chris - father of the bride
2. "But I do know the curves of your face. And I know every fleck of gold in your eyes. I know that the night at the park was the best time I've ever had. Please say something."
emily - the wedding planner
3. "I was a swarthy six year old with sideburns."
andrea - my big fat greek wedding
4. "That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else."
chris - sixteen candles
5. "I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special."
chris - steel magnolias
6. "See... I grew up idolizing guys like Fonzie and Vinnie Barbarino because they got a lot of chicks. You know what happened to Fonzie and Vinnie Barbarino?"
"Yeah, I read that Fonzie wants to be a director and Barbarino, I think. The mechanical bull movie? I didn't see it yet."
chris - the wedding singer
7. "He's got you on a pedestal and me in his arms. "
andrea - my best friends wedding
8. "I want to destroy this man's life, career everything. I want revenge. Now on a sins scale how bad is that? Can I Hail Mary my way out of that?"
emily - runaway bride
9. "Here's to the husbands who've won you, the losers who've lost you, and the lucky bastards who've yet to meet you."
robyn - the wedding date
10. "I always just hoped that, that I'd meet some nice friendly girl, like the look of her, hope the look of me didn't make her physically sick, then pop the question and, um, settle down and be happy. It worked for my parents. Well, apart from the divorce and all that."
chris - four weddings and a funeral
emily guessed the theme...weddings
robyn - 1000
andrea - 2000
emily - 4000
chris - 5000