if you haven't noticed, there's no rhyme or reason to trivia much these days. movie mondays used to work, but at this time in my life it's easier to just be random. so join the fun and answer the questions for points. remember. NO CHEATING!
1. "Sweetheart, you can't buy the necessities of life with cookies."
andrea - edward scissorhands
2. "When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about. And that was the beginning of fairies."
robyn - finding neverland
3. "Mama, I want hot dogs. I want hot dogs, Mama."
"OK, Sunshine, you can have hot dogs."
andrea - what's eating gilbert grape
4. "I may be a drape, but I love your granddaughter. And if that's a crime, I'll stand convicted, ma'am"
robyn - cry baby
5. "Oh, man. Midnight. Baseball bats and boogeymen. Beautiful."
chris - nightmare on elm street
6. "You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye."
andrea - fear and loathing in las vegas
7. "Well, beatniks for one, folk singers and motorbike riders. Y'know. All those hip, jazzy, super cool, neat, keen, and groovy cats. It's in the fridge, daddy-o! Are you hip to the jive? Can you dig what I'm layin' down? I knew that you could. Slide me some skin, soul brother!"
andrea - charlie and the chocolate factory
find the one common factor to these movies.
chris - 500 bonus points because johnny depp says all the lines