do you know your rock 'n' roll movie trivia quotes? let's find out. each correct answer earns you 1000pts. ready, set, rock...
1. rock 'n roll by its very nature leads to a breakdown in discipline.
chris - mr holland's opus
2. Rock 'n' roll is a lifestyle and a way of thinking... and it's not about money and popularity. Although, some money would be nice.
chris - almost famous
3. And also, then we forgot about Monica Lewinsky and we forgot about, uh, the President was shooting bombs overseas, yet I'm a bad guy because I, well I sing some rock-and-roll songs, and who's a bigger influence, the President or Marilyn Manson? I'd like to think me, but I'm going to go with the President.
andrea - bowling for columbine
4. do you feel that playing rock 'n' roll music keeps you a child? that is, keeps you in a state of arrested development?
chris - this is spinal tap
5. it was called rock 'n' roll, but guess what, oh no, the man ruined that, too, with a little thing called MTV! So don't waste your time trying to make anything cool or pure or awesome cause the man is just gonna call you a fat washed up loser and crush your soul. So do yourselves a favor and just give up!
chris - school of rock
6. let them have outer space. we got rock 'n' roll.
chris - october sky
7. i went to rock and roll heaven, and i wasn't on the guest list.
chris - empire records
8. i'm talking about real rock 'n' roll shows in steubenville, pittsburg.
andrea - that thing you do
9. uh, either i could behave like a real rock-and-roll loser, and get drunk with my fat manager, or when i hang up i'll be bombarded with invitations to a large number of glamorous parties.
chris - love actually
10. hey, this is not a test! this is rock and roll! time to rock it from the delta to the D.M.Z.!
chris - good morning vietnam
11. if our lord wasn't testing us, how would you account for the proliferation, these days, of this obscene rock and roll music, with its gospel of easy sexuality and relaxed morality?
chris - footloose
12. 97X, bam! the future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! the future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! the future of rock 'n' roll.
chris - rain man
13. little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
chris - point break
14. do you know what it's like to be on the bill and to play for 15 minutes and the only people there to see you are the other bands and their girlfriends? don't talk to me about rock 'n' roll! i'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and i'm living it! i am rock 'n' roll!
andrea - airheads
15. if i wasn't a key player in this whole conspiracy to brainwash the youth of america with rock music, we could totally date!
chris - josie and the pussycats
chris - 12000
andrea - 3000