Sunday, September 11, 2005

tagged

i don't normally do stuff like this, but I was tagged by emily to continue the game, so i must.

what I was doing...
10 years ago (1995) i was a freshman in high school. i had a crush on the guy who sat in front of me in english (who later turned into my high school boyfriend). i was in marching band (colorguard) and we were won state for the third time in a row.

5 years ago(2000) i had just started my sophmore year of college, but it was my first year at wku. brooke was my roommate and we had lots of fun. i worked at mc hall as a desk clerk. because of my persistant friend, i got involved at the bsu which was probably the best thing for me at the time.

yesterday (9/10) it was a very uneventful day. i slept in very very late. played on the computer, did nothing, watched tv, ate dinner with the family, got ice cream with my stepdad, came home, watched some episodes of dawson's creek on dvd.

5 snacks I enjoy: cheetos, 4 cheese cheese nips, nutty bars, reeces pieces, beef jerky (can't you tell how healthy i eat!)

5 songs I know all the words to: girl on tv - lfo, pop - nsync (or any of thier other songs), cover girl -new kids on the block (or any of their other songs), shoop - salt n pepa (i was trying to pick cheesy ones...but sadly, i really do know all the lyrics)

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars: donate money to those who need it, pay off my debt, buy a house for my dad, buy a new mac, buy a house for me

5 places I would run away to: the beach, new york, LA, paris, the bahamas

5 things I would never wear: pointy shoes, gold jewelry, poncho, cowboy boots, fur

5 tv shows that I love: gilmore girls, friends, dawson's creek, freeks and geeks,

5 bad habits: speeding, procrastinating, sleeping, not having my cell phone with me, leaving part of a drink in an open can or bottle

5 biggest joys: God, my family and friends, children, seeing beauty in the things around me, movies

5 favorite toys: ipod, computer, dvds, car, scene it

4 people I'm tagging: sorry about this...but i'm chosing...robyn, jeremy, julie, micah (just because i haven't heard from you in forever!) any one else that reads this can play the game. just copy and paste...then keep on tagging

No comments: