get ready to have some fun. below, there are 20 questions regarding movie trivia. most of them are about specific actors or actresses, but there are a few about movies. the first person to answer the questions right will receive 1000 pt for each correct answer. red questions have not been answered. answers will be posted in a few days. have fun!
1. this female star has played the main female lead in 3 remakes of shakespeare plays.
2. in the fall of 2002 this film surpassed dances with wolves as the highest grossing movie never to have hit number one at the box office.
3. this actor worked for general mills sweeping cheerios dust from the floor in his hometown of iowa for $12 an hour.
4. when this actor was engaged to winona ryder he got "winona forever" tattooed on his arm. after their breakup, he had the n and a surgically removed so it now reads "wino forever."
5. in 2000, this actress was in the bathroom when it was announced that she was the winner of a golden globe award.
6. this actor has appeared in 8 movies with his sister and 10 movies with his best friend.
7. this actor says he will never get married again, nor have any children. michelle pfeiffer and nicole kidman both bet $10,000 each that he would be a father before he turned 40. they were both wrong and now years later, it's still yet unknown whether they paid up their bet.
8. this actor played scholarship-level basketball during some of his high school and college career. he had an accident while playing basketball in high school which damaged his right eye. he uses dye to keep the pupil from dilating too much.
9. as a child, he used to wear his tap shoes to bed just in case his parents needed cheering up in the middle of the night.
10. this actor was dating jennifer grey during the filming of their movie where she plays his sister.
11. this actor was set to appear in the movie signs but had to drop out when he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. his part in signs went to joaquin phoenix.
following brain surgery, (where the tumor was found to be benign) he fully recovered after suffering from a partial facial paralysis.
12. this actress was paid $350 for her part as the "surprised" girl pulled from the crowd to dance with bruce springsteen in his 1984 video "dancing in the dark."
13. director john hughes insisted that the entire cast and crew of this film eat their meals on location in the maine north high school cafeteria.
14. this actor's mother is a famous choreographer. he began his career as a dancer appearing in "disney on parade" as prince charming. although he's known for his tough guy roles, ironically, he's probably best known for a movie where he plays a dance instructor.
15. while this actress was filming a stunt for a movie, she became tangled in the wires that were helping her do a flip and she nearly crashed into a wall that she was supposed to flip off. her costar rushed up to her, grabbed her, and pulled her away from the wall before the accident could happen. she then commented "it was like he was superman."
16. this actress' date to the high school prom was jonathan brandis of "SeaQuest DSV" fame. she didn't have a breakthrough film appearance until clueless. she was apparently "clueless" when she showed up to the premiere wearing her own red dress and lipstick because she didn't know about stylists.
17. the director of this musical wanted (18.) this actress to wear her natural long hair in the movie, but she insisted on the short bob. she explained to people magazine that she didn't want her hair to fall over her face and give people a reason to doubt that she did all the dancing herself.
19. steven spielberg is this actress' godfather. for her birthday he gave her a quilt with a note that said "cover yourself up". enclosed was a copy of the january 1995 issue of playboy magazine for which she posed nude, with the pictures altered by spielberg's art department so that she appeared fully clothed.
20. this actor famous for his comedy was voted "Least Likely to Succeed" by his fellow graduates at larkspur. ironically, he has been voted funniest man alive by entertainment weekly in 1997 and listed as one of entertainment weekly's 25 best actors in 1998. he was also ranked #7 in star tvs top 10 box office stars of the 1990s.
(info taken from imdb.com)