ahhh...quickly, the time is approaching for me to leave for camp. there's so much left i have to do and not nearly enough time. i feel like i've been running in circles and nothing is getting accomplished. plus, over the years i've become so good at procrastinating, sometimes it doesn't even hit me that i have a deadline. i have to keep reminding myself that everything has to be done by tuesday night so i can leave on wednesday. i wanted to just sit down and write a little and clear my head, but yet again i feel like i'm running in circles. my brain is going about 90 miles an hour and my little fingers can't quite keep up. here's a list of things i could write about...but i'll spare you...
* how i've spent the last two days working to help mom get her landscaping done
* how much laundry i have to do
* how i didn't think about packing until today
* reasons why you shouldn't give your phone number to people you don't know
* what it's like to go back to the church you grew up in that helped shape a lot of your beliefs
okay, you pick which one you'd like to hear about and i'll graciously tell the story.