Thursday, December 30, 2004

and the craziness continues

so my house is still overly crowded. there are still 6 people sharing one bathroom. there are still never any clean dishes because there are so many of us eating all the time. and this madness will continue throughout the weekend. tomorrow, my aunt is coming from colorado, and my cousin, his wife, and their four kids are coming from north carolina. lucky for me, they're staying at my grandma's house. on one hand, i'm ready to be able to sit around in peace and quiet in the middle of the day, early in the morning, or late at night. i'm ready to not have to fight for the bathroom in order to take a shower. i'm ready to eat my breakfast and sip my coffee alone. i'm ready to go back to the way things were. on the other hand, it's really nice to be able to have something to keep me busy. it's nice to have a happy baby in the house. it's nice to play with the precious anica who smells like a cute little baby. it's fun to have someone to play xbox with, or cards with, or games with at any point of the day. it's nice to have someone to talk to. but i will be glad when the new year comes and things go back to normal...whatever that may be.
*************************************************************************************
so i've been working on some lists for the new year. here's what i'm working on...
things i want to do before i die
the best of the best of 2004 which will include top movies, cds, songs etc...
reasons why you should be my friend
feel free to post your comments. the lists will be up soon. stay tuned...

No comments: