Sunday, September 19, 2004

how's that for fun?

okay, so it's been a while since we've played this game, so here we go. there's one quote for each number...except 4 has 2 quotes. first to guess the right answer wins! it's that easy. each one is worth 1000 pts. good luck to all!

1. "Life can be so randomly beautiful."

2. "Like do you know she has six smiles? One when something really makes her laugh. One when she's making plans. One
when she is laughing out of politeness. One when she is uncomfortable. One when she is making fun of herself. And one
when... she's talking about her friends."

3. Well "Sinead O'Rebellion." Shock me shock me shock me with that deviant behavior.

4. "I'll believe in you all my life."

"You must be dead, because I don't know how to feel. I can't feel anything anymore."

5. Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

6. "Are you in love with her?"
"No... I'm in love with you. And I'm in love with your beautiful woman. And I'm in love with your children, I'm even in love
with your anger. I'm in love with everything that's living."

No comments: