Friday, August 06, 2004

crash bandicoot and dawson's creek

for those of you who know me well, what i'm about to post won't be any big surprise to you. but for those of you who don't, well, you might be a little shocked. but let me start by saying that i haven't hung out with any friends at all since i've been at home. i met brooke at arby's for lunch for about 30 minutes one day. other than that, no contact with anyone outside my family. seriously. it's about to drive me crazy. so i'm sure you're wondering how i entertain myself...well, you're about to find out. most of my time has consisted of watching dawson's creek season 3.

yeah, you heard it right. i know, i know...although some people might categorize it as trash, i say it's pure genius. amazing writers who know how to capture the pure essence of what it's like to be a teenager. how can that be garbage? anyway, i love it! another way i've been spending my huge amount of free time...playstation. yes, my brothers do have an Xbox. but i'm very much enjoying good ol' fashioned crash bandicoot. i'm on level 14 if you must know. and it has kept me mildly entertained. maybe next week i'll graduate to the Xbox.

No comments: