Saturday, July 24, 2004

ashley's getting married!

okay, so right now it is 3:45 CST. in less than 2 hrs. my dear friend ashley will become a married woman. that is absolutely crazy. i'm sad because i haven't talked to her in a few weeks and i've been trying to get in touch with her and today she called me back, but i didn't have my phone with me for a few minutes because i was walking a church group to registration. sad times. i really wish that i could be there...it makes me so sad that i'm not. amanda said she was going to take my picture and put it on a popsicle stick and take it with her to the rehearsal dinner last night and to the wedding today...that way i could be there for pictures and such. i can't wait to see the pictures, but it's not the same as actually being there.

No comments: