Monday, May 17, 2004

okay, so i may be the biggest dork ever. i got into my bed around 2am to go to sleep, but after laying there for an hour, i thought i'd get up and do something besides let my brain run at a hundred miles an hour. plus...all i've done the last 5 days is sleep, watch tv, eat, take medicine. it gets pretty monotonous. anyway...i decide that i wanted to change my blog template because apparently while i was drugged up, they revamped the whole thing. so i decided a makeover would be a good move. then i finally had time to play around and figure out how to add pictures to it FOR FREE!!! so then the next thing i know...it's almost 5am and i've pretty much redone my blog. but i'm exteremly happy with it now and it'll be much easier to maintain this summer. so now i can post pics and everything else that adds up to hours of fun. just go ahead and ask me how excited i am!!!! take a look for yourself. i know you're jealous!

No comments: